TEHRAN, Jun. 09 (MNA) – Statistics showed that 11,975 tons of bitumen were exported through Iran Mercantile Exchange (IME) on Saturday.
Former NPC chief:TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – Former Chief Executive of National Petrochemical Company (NPC) Abdolhossein Bayat said on Saturday that the United States is well aware of the fact that Iran’s petrochemical industry cannot be put under sanctions.
- TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – "The government will do its best to witness a real jump in exports of non-oil goods to our 15 neighbor countries," Iranian Industry Minister Reza Rahmani said on Saturday.
Deputy industry min.:TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – Deputy Minister of Industry, Mine and Trade Jafar Sargheini said that the country exported $8.5 billion worth of mining and mineral products last year (ended Mar. 20, 2019).
- TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – Former Head of National Petrochemical Company (NPC) said on Saturday that Iran’s petrochemical products are not identifiable but their customer companies can be detected by US spies.
- TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Saturday called on affiliated ministries to implement the law on ‘maximum use of country’s production capacity’.
- TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – Head of Iran Maritime and Ports Organization (PMO) informed of a plan to convert Iran’s ports to green ones based on environmental parameters and via creating balance between maritime activities and the environment.
- TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – Iranian Minister of Petroleum Bijan Zanganeh said the country has no plans to leave the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC).
- TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – Chief Executive of Pars Oil and Gas Company (POGC) Mohammad Meshkinfam said Sat. that gas output in South Pars Gas Field (SPGF) will increase by 60 million cubic meters in the current year.
- TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – According to Iranian Economy Minister Farhad Dejpasand up to 1.09 quadrillion rials (above $8.2 billion) of tax revenues were earned during the previous Iranian calendar year, 1397, (ended on March 20, 2019).
Oil Min. Zanganeh:TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – Iran’s Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh announced on Saturday that by March 2021, all phases of the South Pars gas field, except phase 11, will come online.
- TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – The first 'Exhibition on Investment Opportunities and Export Capabilities' will be held on 27-30 August 2019 in Anzali Free Zone.
- TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – The National Iranian Oil Company will offer two million barrels of light crude oil at the international ring of the energy exchange (IRENEX) on Tuesday (June 11) at the base price of $67.32 per barrel.
- TEHRAN, Jun. 08 (MNA) – CEO of the Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (PGPIC), in reaction to the recent US sanctions, said the group would continue with calm and according to its previous plans.
- TEHRAN, Jun. 07 (MNA) – The first economic forum of the Caspian Sea littoral states will be held on August 11-12, with representatives of the governments, private sectors, academic communities and a number of international organizations in Turkmenistan’s Awaza.