TEHRAN, May 10 (Shana) -- INTRA Industrial Solutions says the removal of sanctions on Tehran's nuclear agenda has helped their business rise up in Iran.
- TEHRAN, Feb. 06 (Shana) -- The supergiant South Pars Gas Field will account for 80 percent of Iran's total gas output in the future years, a senior gas official said.
- TEHRAN, Feb. 05 (Shana) -- Managing director of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC) Hamidreza Araqi said his company has no trouble supplying gas to the domestic sector especially in the northern provinces.
- TEHRAN, Feb. 04 (Shana) --A senior Iranian oil official says Iran and France's energy giant Total are in talks for developing upstream oil projects in Iran.
- TEHRAN, Feb. 04 (Shana) -- Iran is likely to recover as much as from the supergiant South Pars Gas Field as Qatar by the end of the current Iranian calendar year to March 20, a senior Iranian energy official says.
- TEHRAN, Feb. 04 (Shana) -- A senior Iranian oil official says Iran has exported over 50 million barrels of gas condensate since implementation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) back in January 2016.
- TEHRAN, Feb. 04 (Shana) --Managing Director of National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) Ali Kardor says Iran's crude oil production will reach 4 million barrels per day by the end of the current Iranian calendar year to March 20 2017.
- TEHRAN, Feb. 05 (Shana) -- Iran says it holds 711.53 billion barrels of crude oil in-place of which 102.44 billion barrels are recoverable.
- TEHRAN, Feb. 04 (Shana) -- Managing Director of the National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) Ali Kardor says new discoveries have placed Iran's total in-situ oil reserves at least 15 billion barrels higher than previous estimates.
- TEHRAN, Feb. 06 (Shana) -- Iran has launched a new project aimed at enhancing production capacity of Abadan Oil Refinery and stabilizing its operation.
- TEHRAN, May 09 (Shana|) -- The production capacity of South Azadegan oil field is expected to double to 160,000 b/d by next March, the chief developer of the project said.
- TEHRAN, May 08 (Shana) – A senior Iranian official has said that eight development phases of South Pars gas field became operational under President Hassan Rouhani because of his administration’s foresight and devotion.
- TEHRAN, May 09 (Shana) -- Polish Oil and Gas Company (PGNiG) has expressed its willingness to invest in Iran’s oil sector, its director of business development said.
- TEHRAN, May 09 (Shana) -- A deputy head of National Iranian Oil Company has said that Iran needs to diversify its methods of project financing.
- TEHRAN, May 09 (Shana) -- National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) and Oil Industries Engineering and Construction Company (OIEC) have signed a memorandum of understanding for feasibility studies on Sepehr oil field.